Malaysia Starting from RM13.50
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
- One anchor - two anchorage depths: Reduced anchorage depths save time and costs during drilling.
- With expansion clip for maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- With approval for cracked concrete and fire inspection: maximum safety.
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II is the steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to the two anchorage depths and simple mounting, the FAZ II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The zinc-plated steel version is used to fix loads in indoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing railings, cable trays and consoles.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Timber constructions
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- The FAZ II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS anchor bolt setting tool.
ETA-approval ICC-approval Seismic-Approval C1 / C2 Drill diameter 16 [mm] Min. drill hole depth for through fixings 160 [mm] Anchor length 173 [mm] Max. usable length hef,max./hef,min. 50 / 70 [mm] Thread M 16 x 109 [mm] Width across nut 24 [mm] Packaging Folding box Amount 10 [Unit(s)] GTIN (EAN-Code) 4006209958643
Legend = Permission available
- DoP No. 0009
- DoP No. 0081
- DoP No. 0121
- DoP No. 0121
- DoP No. 0756-CPD-0062
fischer bolt anchor FAZ II 16/50 electro zinc plated = 1 Box - 10 Pcs