- The FIS P is the economical solution for anchorings in masonry that do not require approvals.
- The FIS P 300 T can be used with stable, standard silicone injection dispensers. No special equipment is required. This helps to reduce procurement costs.
The fischer Injection mortar FIS P is a polyester resin mortar for the economical fixing of gratings, cantilevers and handrails in masonry which do not require approval. The FIS P is processed with the system components fischer threaded rod FIS A, fischer internal threaded rod FIS E together with the fischer injection anchor sleeves indoors and outside. Cartridges already opened can be reused by simply changing the static mixer. This saves time and money during installation.
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow block
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
- The FIS P is a 2-component injection mortar based on polyester resin.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The mortar is extruded bubble free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused by changing the static mixer.
Contents 1 cartridge 300 ml, 2 x FIS MR Plus Amount 1 [St.] GTIN (EAN-Code) 4006209931752
1 x fischer Injection mortar FIS P 300 T