- The FAZ ll tried and tested expansion clip enables the highest load bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth (new also for M8 version) allows for significantly reduced drill hole depths and reduces the number of reinforcement hits. This allows for a noticeably quicker installation.
- Fewer hammer blows when hammering in the anchor, together with the low torque slippage, ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. These approvals even cover the use in earthquake zones (seismic performance) or the use of hollow drills.
- With expansion clip for maximum load-bearing capacity. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required. This saves time and costs.
- Minimum torque slippage: Simple assembly saves time as well as wear and tear.
- With approval for cracked concrete and fire inspection: maximum safety.
The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II K is the steel anchor for the most demanding requirements. Heavy loads are fixed into cracked concrete with the steel anchor. Due to simple mounting, the FAZ II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The proven expansion clip feeds the loads into the concrete in an especially secure manner and ensures maximum load-bearing properties. The zinc-plated steel version is used to fix loads in indoor areas. The steel anchor is, for example, suitable for fixing railings, cable trays and consoles.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Timber constructions
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- The FAZ II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS anchor bolt setting tool.
ETA-approval ICC-approval Seismic-Approval C1 Drill diameter 8 [mm] Min. drill hole depth for through fixings 65 [mm] Anchor length 75 [mm] Max. usable length hef,max./hef,min. 10 / 20 [mm] Thread M 8 x 38 [mm] Width across nut 13 [mm] Packaging Folding box Amount 50 [Unit(s)] GTIN (EAN-Code) 4006209948712
Legend = Permission available
- DoP No. 0009
- DoP No. 0081
- DoP No. 0121
- DoP No. 0121
- DoP No. 0756-CPD-0062
fischer bolt anchor FAZ II 8/10 electro zinc plated = 1 Box - 50 Pcs